Frontend Engineer / Senior Frontend Engineer
We are a unique robot automation & software company backed by investors.
There are 14 of us, all internationally experienced in what they do, all motivated, all technical.
The job purpose is to write robust and effective code, test, maintain, deploy and support the best possible version of our systems. The ultimate responsibility is to participate in all stages of systems development life cycle including:
- Requirements analysis
- Software design and coding
- Testing the product in a manner that is the most productive
- Deployment of production ready code
- Monitoring, Maintenance and support
- Code review
- Research, development & optimisation
Candidate must (be or have)
- A real engineer (not just a coder) that has seen or done many in his professional life
- Able to select and apply appropriate tools to the product stage
- Demonstrable JS programming ability with in-depth understanding of HTTP and web browsers.
- Knowledge of one of modern frontend frameworks.
- Knowledge of css, scss
- Verbal and written communication in English and Polish
- Business awareness: ability to effectively translate real life requirements to if(s), for(s), streams, …
Our Current Stack
- React, Vaadin (tiny parts)
- Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Bare Metal (literally: shelves, screws, ..), PLC
- SQL (tiny parts)
- Gitlab (Repository, CI)
What we offer
- Greenfield project, unique, difficult project
- Working with robots (the real one, not sci-fi ones)
- Lots of new coding and testing